Monday, January 08, 2007

weka

weka is a data mining tool of an open source.
Because it is made JAVA, there is a difficulty in speed a little, but a kind of a decision tree to be able to use is having many kinds.
I have potence as it is a shame to say that I say closely with a decision tree tool.
A thing becoming a tool to look for a rule is almost prepared.
I am support multi-platforms such as Windows and Unix system, MacOSX.
It means that I preferred versatility to speed.
Central, and, as for the development, New Zealand Waikato University is performed.
I possess the tool which can appoint the tool which can carry out data mining interactively and a flow of processing by an icon connecting with drop, and it is it in the software that it is easy to use very much.
There is decision tree software elsewhere, but it is easy to read output data, too and is plain.
I use a decision tree of weka as data mining, but am held up as text mining.
Server log mining is possible, too and has various things.
But, speaking of a weak point, it is a weak point that must do optimization of data by oneself.
Software of a decision tree thinks that I am enough with one weka if I understand it what it is to do it by oneself.
Because information of weka rolls unexpectedly, it may be good to try to loiter around in a net.

No comments: